Granola, yogurt, oatmeal, figs and Chocolate Newtree Barista Creation
Start the day on the right foot with this recipe of homemade granola, yogurt, figs and chocolate chips Newtree Barista Creation made by Pikastaste. Enjoy this fruity and intense blend of coffee and cocoa.
Preparation and cooking time: 55min – for 6 people
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Start by cutting the Newtree Barista Creation Chocolate into pieces.
- Then crush the almonds.
- Pour the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, coffee and honey into a large bowl and mix.
- Add the crushed Newtree Barista Creation Chocolate.
- Spread the mixture on a large, lightly greased baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Space out as much as possible to make an even layer, otherwise proceed with 2 baking sheets or in 2 batches.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until oats are toasted.
- Remove from the oven and let the granola cool on the baking sheets.
- In a saucepan, bring the milk and water for the oatmeal to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, pour in the oats, add a pinch of salt and the cinnamon.
- Simmer uncovered for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat and let porridge cool slightly.
- Cut figs in half.
- Add granola, Greek yogurt, figs and porridge to a bowl.
- Melt the Newtree Haute Cuisine Dark Chocolate Drops in a double boiler (for the cream).
- Add the dark chocolate coulis on top and sprinkle with Newtree Barista Creation Chocolate pieces.
- Serve with figs, coffee or tea.
Bon appétit !