Blooming Passion Porridge
Blogger Joline Soete offers us a summer creation by combining the Blooming Passion bar with orange chocolate porridge. A need for passion, take a strand of violet, wait for envy to germinate. Mix it with passion fruit, hatch the desire. Add the finest chocolate and you get a bouquet of flavors. This recipe will remind you that winter is behind you.
Preparation and cooking time: 20min – for 2 bowls
- 90g oat flakes
- 400 mL of milk
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla sugar
- 1 orange
- 1/2 Blooming Passion chocolate bar (80g)
- Boil the milk and add the oat flakes all while stirring
- Turn down the heat and stir until boiling returns
- Add the juice of a half orange
- Cover and let simmer for 15min, stir from time to time to stop the porridge from sticking
- Before cooking ends, add the agave syrup and the vanilla sugar
- Serve in 2 bowls, add the remaining orange slices & the chocolate squares of the Blooming Passion bar.
Bon appétit !